Monthly Archive for: ‘July, 2013’
Why is the flat earth so bumpy? As Thomas Friedman’s 2005 bestseller “The World is Flat” shows us the world is flat. With distance virtually eliminated, creating new relationships and connections with suppliers, customers and employees has never been easier. Surely, the world is flatter …Read More
Books To Make You Think
- Good people, good speakers #EurekaFest networking with startups, entrepreneurs, VCs, mentors, talent, partners. And maybe free tickets.
- Wed Apr 26th - Training on FDA changes to Food Labels and Dietary Supplement Labes https://t.co/9ETVScpZaw https://t.co/ve0BgHEWfk
- @maheep I see you joined StartupChat and are in the OC. Do you get to TCVN or any other event? Perhaps we can meet for coffee?
- I'm joining https://t.co/v5pkL8jt0g as its latest member of the global startup community, are you in?
- #UBCTOUR https://t.co/KE5xr9rsEq